Monday, February 21, 2005

Biased, But In A Good Way

As you can see from the button on the right sidebar, I have decided to host a knitalong for "A Good Bias" (the shrug pattern can be found in the spring 2005 Interweave Knits). I am hoping that some of you will join in! The official kick-off will be in mid-March (around the 12th?), which should give the early birds time to get their supplies. Other knitters are welcome to join in at a later date.

If you are interested, please e-mail me* or leave a comment so that I can add your name to the list. Be sure to leave your website or e-mail address if you want me to link to one of them. If you wish to put a button on your site, you can use this one (hosted at tinypic.com) or, of course, you can make a copy and upload it to your own server.

Now hurry off and find some of that 1824 cotton! (Or find a fun subsitute, and let us know what you choose!)

Edited on 12/31/05 to add:
I am clearly not the hostest with the most-ess, and this small knit-a-long eventually fell apart. BUT several people other than me did finish the shrug, including Emily , Jessica. Beth, Erica, and Mattie. It's a fun pattern and I highly recommend it!
The picture of my completed shrug can be found here.