Monday, June 02, 2008

Where Did May Go?

I blinked and it was gone.

I vaguely remember a couple of fun activities with the kids, and I think I made it to Cummington. I may have even done some knitting and spinning. But mostly I remember lots of challenging work and volunteer commitments.

Thankfully, June should be a less crazy month. And it starts with my birthday! Which is tomorrow. I plan to celebrate by spending the morning at the DMV, as my license is expiring. Woo-hoo! Then I'll put in a few hours at work, pick up the kids, make dinner and put the kids to bed by myself, as DH has an evening meeting.

Yes, we sure know how to celebrate around here.

My real birthday celebration will come when I cash my birthday check and head up to New England Felter's Supply to pick up a few small things. Just a few.

And oh, the update on my Mother Earth figure: she did not bring in as much money as I would have liked. However, the woman who bought her plans to give her to another church member whose house recently burned down. She thought that my figure would bring some much needed good energy to this person's life. And I think that is a pretty cool thing.