Monday, July 11, 2005

Knit and Yodel

Just in case being a knitting and computer geek isn't enough, I'm going to come out of the closet with one more thing:

I want to go to one of these.

C'mon, now, how many of you would join me?

Oh, and while you are visiting Monster Crochet, be sure to check out the Vegetable Liberation Army. (I mean, if you are going to crochet, you might as well crochet a Raging Red Cabbage, right?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for the comments on the sweater revisions. I think I'm just going to be wild, cast on and knit dangerously. Zoe and I visited the fabric store tonight and she picked out some cute buttons, so I'll do some buttonhole swatching to see if I can make them work. Tonight she told me that am the "greatest knitter ever" as well as the "greatest mommy ever." Wonder if she'll think that when she's sixteen?