Monday, June 20, 2005

A Pile Of Projects

I think that my knitting ADHD has hit an all-time high. I am not even going to reveal how many projects I have on needles right now. But here are three of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The square is the middle is the beginning of a FourSquare Felted Bag, which I think will be a summer travel knitting project. The off-white scalloped edge on the bottom is the beginning of a new A Good Bias shrug (for me this time!), made out of Blue Sky Organic Cotton. The rose-colored moss stitch piece is a swatch for a sweater for my four-year-old. (It's all Lauren's fault. I wasn't planning on making this sweater right now. But she posted about finding closed-out Cotton Ease at a Tuesday Morning store, so of course I had to check my local store. And they didn't have any Cotton Ease. But they did have a package with three skeins of sportweight Wool-Ease in a lovely color for $7.99. I couldn't pass it up. Not only that, but the clerk told me that they are getting a truckload of yarn and craft-related stuff today. Lauren is in So.Much.Trouble!)