Thursday, September 02, 2004

I Don't Have Time To Have A Knitting Blog

Heck, I barely have time to knit these days!
But reading all the wonderful blogs out there, full of fantastic and creative projects, has inspired me to knit and to write about knitting.
Maybe having a blog will actually force me to find more time to knit. Hmm.
In any case, I doubt that I will be as prolific as many of the bloggers whom I admire, and I doubt that I will have much of a readership. But we'll see how the yarn ravels.

In any case, you may be wondering...just who the heck am I? (Ah, the existential question!)
I am a knitter who lives in New England with her husband and two young daughters, who works part-time as a clinical social worker, and who neglects the housework for the sake of her craft (and her sanity). I am also a novice spinner, an intermediate felter (both wet felting and needle felting), and I can even wield a crochet hook or a tatting shuttle if need be. If it has anything to do with wool or fiber, I'm pretty much there.
Welcome.